School of Management the problem loan portfolio
Our School of Management the problem loan portfolio is intended to share with financial institutions the recommendations on work with troubled borrowers, based on practical and psychological aspects of the work with the clients of small and medium enterprises. School program is designed to improve the level of knowledge of credit specialists, as well as to obtain practical results on the work with problem debts, and the effective management of the loan portfolio.
Graduates are able to:
- properly classify and determine the typology of problematic borrowers;
- analyze the existing problem of the borrower and find possible ways of its resolution in the negotiation process;
- master the practical techniques of negotiation;
- to multiply the acquired knowledge of financial institution experts.
We invite to the school:
- Beginners/experienced credit specialists of SME customer loans area, individuals;
- Employees involved in the SME segment of the service process and individuals;
- Employees working with problem debts of SME segment and individuals;
- Actual and potential coaches, lecturers that will to multiply the knowledge in a financial institution.