School of SME crediting technologies
Our school of lending and servicing of SME clients is intended to share with financial institutions the practical and psychological aspects of work with clients of small and medium businesses. Credit technology training will not only increase the level of knowledge of experts involved in the process of service and crediting in this segment, but also strengthen the positioning of financial institution in the market.
The school of lending and servicing of SME clients consists of two levels - basic and advanced courses. Classes are formed considering the existing customer service experience.
Graduates are able to:
- involve potential borrowers, using different channels of sales;
- assess the potential client's business in the first interview;
- carry out financial and economic analysis of the borrower's business;
- analyze the formal and management reporting;
- prepare financial reports;
- assess the effectiveness of the business with the help of the coefficient analysis;
- consolidate the financial data of related groups;
- accompany the issued loan until full repayment;
- to build long-term relationships with the client.
We invite to the school:
- Beginners/experienced credit specialists serving the clients of SME lending;
- Employees involved in the SME segment of the service process;
- Experts with experience who want to standardize both their knowledge and acquire new knowledge of technology on the financial analysis of SME customers.